- RainSpace™ Stormwater Storage Installation – Commercial Project
RainSpace™ Stormwater Management and Water Storage
Stormwater Detention, Retention and Rainwater Harvesting
RainSpace™ is a Stormwater Management, Detention, Retention and Water Storage Chamber system. Superior in every value engineering comparison. It is the most cost-effective means of stormwater retention, detention or storage to comply with low impact development or national pollution discharge elimination system permits. A modular system of lightweight components it is easily and quickly installed with less labor and equipment.
Commercial and Institutional Stormwater Detention and Retention
- Meet low impact development requirements (LID), stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs) and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements for stormwater retention or detention.
- Use for stormwater detention, retention, infiltration, run-off management and flow control and water storage.
- Size and shape for any site, in any capacity, and any surface load including parking, drives and heavy truck traffic.
- Used at schools, colleges, churches, shopping centers, military and municipal facilities, industrial plants, wineries, apartments and residences.
Rainwater Harvesting and Water Storage
- RainSpace Underground Water Storage Tanks are the optimum way to store quality water for later use.
- Rainwater Harvesting with RainSpace tanks provides quality water to relieve drought shortages, increase water availability from wells, for fire protection and freedom from usage restrictions.
The Superior Choice
- The most cost effective stormwater detention, retention and water storage.
- Simple, fast installation, less labor and equipment.
- Increase capacity of Best Management Practices with RainSpace Chambers beneath BMP bioswales or wetlands, reducing cost and maintenance expense.
- Allow more intensive land occupancy while satisfying Low Impact Development requirements.
Superior in Every Value Engineering Comparison
Smallest Footprint – Fastest Installation – Least Labor – Lowest Cost