- Large Scale RainSpace™ Stormwater Storage Installation for Re-use- Commercial Project
Stormwater Detention, Retention and Rainwater Harvesting
RainSpace™ Chambers are the Lowest Cost Underground Stormwater Detention, Retention and Water Storage Chamber system. It is Superior in every value engineering comparison. It is used to comply with low impact development – LID – or national pollution discharge elimination system – NPDES – permits and for Rainwater Harvesting storage. Modular lightweight components install easily and quickly with less labor. The Chambers are rockless and site efficient.
Commercial and Institutional Stormwater Detention and Retention
- Used to meet Low Impact Development (LID) and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements and Best Management Practices (BMPs) for stormwater detention or retention.
- Sized and shaped for any site and any surface load including parking, drives and heavy truck traffic.
- Used at schools, colleges, churches, shopping centers, military and municipal facilities, industrial plants, wineries, apartments and residences.
Rainwater Harvesting and Water Storage
- Used for water storage from Rainwater Harvesting for long term potable use or irrigation.
- Underground Water Storage Tanks are the best way to have quality water for re-use.
- Rainwater Harvesting can relieve drought, increase well water availability, provide fire protection and freedom from usage restrictions.
The Superior Choice
- The lowest cost method of stormwater detention, retention and water storage.
- Simple, fast installation with less labor and equipment.
- Increases the capacity of BMPs, reduces cost and maintenance.
- Provides more intensive land occupancy while satisfying LID requirements.
Superior in Every Value Engineering Comparison
Lowest Cost – Least Labor – Smallest Footprint – Fastest Installation