About Rain Tech
Stormwater Management, Detention, Retention and Storage Solutions
- RainSpace Chambers are the most cost-effective means for stormwater management, detention, retention, and rainwater harvesting.
- We work closely with civil engineers, contractors and property owners to provide the optimum solution that meets their project’s Low Impact Development, Best Management Practices and NPDES permit requirements.
- The rock-less, patented RainSpace Chambers are more site-efficient and cost-effective than expensive concrete structures, pipe and stone drain fields, or half-dome and stone installations or fiberglass or plastic tanks.
- RainSpace Chambers increase the capacity of Best Management Practices and reduce the area devoted to bioswales and wetlands, preserving valuable surface area and reducing initial cost and ongoing maintenance expense.
Superior in Every Value Engineering Comparison
- The RainSpace Chamer is superior in every value engineering comparison with other stormwater management systems because the total considerations of site efficiency, stormwater management capacity, excavation, labor, equipment, time and imported and exported materials and cost prove it is the optimum economic solution.
Versatility For Any Site
- Under parking lots, sports fields, plazas, driveways and landscapes, RainSpace stormwater management chambers support every type of surface use including heavy vehicle loads. Every RainSpace design is created for the site’s specific surface loading requirements including parking and moving vehicles and truck loading.
- RainSpace chambers provide optimal stormwater management or storage solutions for schools, universities, hospitals, municipal and military facilities, wineries and resorts, shopping centers, industrial plants and residences.
- Sloping site, irregular site or very tight site – we have the solution.
Complete Packages – Easily Installed
- RainSpace chambers are shipped to the site, ready for installation. No assembly is required. Installation is fast and easy. RainSpace core structural tubing bundles are easily handled and no heavy equipment is needed.
How We Work
Send us an email at Info@RainTechH2o.com, give us a call at (541) 415-4745 to discuss your project or submit a Web form.
Do you have plans already drawn up? Great – we will review them and show how RainSpace chambers are the best economic solution. No plans yet? No problem — we will discuss with you what you need, make sure all the bases are covered and work with you to finalize the plans. When it is time to install, we will deliver to the site on schedule.
Browse our website and look at the representative projects for the scope of RainSpace chamber solutions for stormwater management, detention, retention and rainwater harvesting.