Commercial and Institutional Stormwater Management
Lowest Total Cost Stormwater Management
- Total installed cost of a RainSpace™ Stormwater Management Chamber system is substantially less than any other system.
- Smallest footprint, installed in less time for reduced labor and equipment hours, little or no rock.
- More cost-effective than any other stormwater management system for detention, retention, flow control or water storage.
Stormwater Detention, Retention and Water Storage in Any Capacity – Any Site
- Available in any capacity, any size and depth to meet site requirements and space limitations, including sloping sites.
- Use under parking lots, driveways, sports fields, rights of way and landscapes.
- Use with Best Management Practices to increase stormwater treatment capacity under bioswales and wetlands to reduce surface footprint.
Save Valuable, Useful Land
- RainSpace Stormwater Management Chambers save valuable useful land area and preserve site esthetics.
- RainSpace Chambers reduce the surface area devoted to bioswales or wetlands when Best Management Practices are included in a Stormwater Management design.
Under Any Kind of Surface Load
- RainSpace Stormwater Management Chamber installation specifications are set according to the surface use over the Chamber — field, playground, roadway, driveway, parking lot, unpaved, asphalt, concrete or pervious pavers.
- All loads are spread throughout the horizontal mass of Patented Structural Core Tube Bundles. Vehicle load ratings of H-20 and H-25 are common.
Fast, Easy Installation
- Installation is fast and simple. All components are lightweight and easily handled. No heavy equipment is needed. Soils and surface use permitting, no imported rock or sand is required for fill.
Earthquake Proof – Nothing to Collapse
- RainSpace Stormwater Management Chambers have no vertical load bearing components so nothing can get mis-aligned and collapse due to earthquakes, soil subsidence, or traffic vibration.
- Water is held within the core tube bundles to prevent high mass water movement and hammering of the excavation during earthquake shaking.
Sustainable and Eco-Friendly – LEED® Credits
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits for sustainability, function, innovation.
- Made in the USA.
Superior in Every Value Engineering Comparison
Smallest Footprint – Fastest Installation – Least Labor – Lowest Cost